- When does Toss begin? Toss will begin March 10, 3pm PST / 6pm EST / 23:00 UTC. Announcements will be made on social and on our official Discord.
- When does Toss end? As per the Town Hall on March 17 the community and the team decided Toss will end on March 31, 9am PST / 12pm ES / 16:00 UTC.
- Is there any reason why I should Toss earlier vs later?
- How much does it cost to Toss?
- How do I Toss? Simply visit the official website https://esp.stapleverse.xyz/ to Toss your FEED. Be sure to check if you are on the official website. You can safely click on the links in our STAPLEVERSE Discord #official-links channel.
- What do I need to Toss? You will need at least (1) FEED to Toss. If you have multiple FEED you can choose which one you’d like to Toss.
- What happens when I Toss? When you Toss you effectively burn your NFT in exchange for another NFT that is randomly generated. Burning will permanently remove it from the total supply forever and is irreversible.
- When does the PIGEON or POOP NFT reveal?
- Does different types of FEED affect the Toss?
- Can I Toss on my mobile phone?
- How do I know how many remaining FEED are there left in the supply?
- Can I Toss multiple at the same time?
- Can I Toss directly on Etherscan?
Ultimately this is up to you. Because there is a limited pool of PIGEONZ and POOP it would be in the interest of the owners to Toss earlier. However, this is your decision to make and we’ve made sure that the distribution of traits and rarities are fair from start to finish.
There is no additional cost to Toss except for gas. You will need to own (1) FEED in order to Toss which you can purchase on OpenSea. If estimated gas fees seem overly expensive (in the thousands) that means it won’t go through because of an error.
Right away! Pending the gas you paid in the Toss transaction. If you chose to pay the least amount of gas, there might be a chance that it will take several minutes to show up.
No, all FEED have equal chances of claiming a HOOD PIGEON NFT or a POOP GANG NFT.
No, you cannot Toss on your mobile device. You will need to do it on a desktop computer. All you need is the wallet that has the FEED NFT. If that wallet is on mobile you can important or send the NFT to a desktop wallet (at your own risk).
The easiest way to check how many FEED remain is to go to OpenSea and filter by the token type. It will give the latest count of how many FEED is left. For now, there isn’t an easy way to see which edition numbers remain only the total supply for each type of FEED.
On the official website you can Toss as many times as you’d like. You will have to pay gas for every single Toss. There is a more complicated advanced way of Tossing multiple FEED using Etherscan but we don’t recommend most folks to go this route.
Yes, you can Toss on Etherscan directly through our contracts. However, we highly encourage the community to use the official website to Toss. If you still decide to Toss through the contracts you need to make sure you are experienced. You will be required to produce a signature that generates a key that you will use to Toss. If this doesn’t make any sense, we encourage to use the official website.
- How are the PIGEON and POOP going to be distributed to the team and to the community?